Monday 3 December 2018

Inflatable antlers!

Bourton Meadow School had their Christmas Fair on Saturday last. It was great to be there. I enjoyed all the stalls - especially the one that involved inflatable hoops and a girl wearing antlers that I had to land a hoop upon..! (She kept walking further and further way! I got no hoop son but I did win a raspberry flavoured pencil.) The face painting and glitter tattoos looked brilliant. All in all a wonderfully festive event which I hope raised lots of money for the school. And....(a small elfin fanfare sounds) I got to meet a very tubby and cheery Santa in his grotto!!

I did want to sit on his knee, but Santa explained that I might be the reindeer to break his already sore back (from stooping over to read all the letters to him). But still, I hope he grants me my wish... (whatever that might be!)


The majestic reindeer greeting everyone to the fair!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Treasured Mayoral Days!