Saturday 31 March 2018

Mobile Eco Farming

A week and bit ago, I visited the Green Dragon Eco Farm just south of Botolph Claydon to help donate a spare mobility scooter from the Town Council's Shop Mobility service to the Farm. I was delighted to help Sue Rossforth, the TC's Shopmobility Officer do this. We got to visit the sheds where all the baby spring animals were being born. BeyoncĂ©, a very large pig, looked almost at bursting point..!

(And I really should have taken more pics than I did!!)


But I would encourage everyone to go down there this weekend and see all the lambs, piglets and kids. And if someone in your party needs a mobility scooter, please give them a call in advance.

I got to hold a kid as this pic in the Buckingham Advertiser shows. It was great to meet Ray Marzec (aka Farmer Christmas!) and hear about his vision for the farm. Such a fantastic place for children and adults both.


And there were colleagues there from S J Mobility Solutions who help to keep all the Town Council's mobility scooters in tip top condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Treasured Mayoral Days!