Friday 15 September 2017

Silver linings!

I had the enormous pleasure of meeting David Hall yesterday who is the director and driving force behind the Cloudy Group. They were celebrating the launch of their new set of services yesterday and I was invited along to wish them well. And I certainly do!

It is great to see local companies expanding and providing such great support to other local companies and organisations. The Church and University were both represented as were a range of commercial organisations (including Oliphant & Pomeroy) and charitable ones such as the Sir Henry Royce Memorial Foundation

People might recall this company once being called PCPeople. It is clearly expanding into more and more interesting work. I wish them well!

Here is a pic of me cutting the ribbon with David Hall (thanks to Martyn Thompson for permission to use the photograph).


2 comments:

  1. Many thanks for coming along Jon! Martyn (Creative Director of CloudyCreative)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see David's progress. I used PC People back in the day - 8 years ago now, I think! We have a lot of good, hardworking creative people in our town, no doubt about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Treasured Mayoral Days!