Wednesday 11 October 2017

A sparkling evening

Julie the Mayoress was invited to open the new Pasha shop on Bridge Street on Saturday evening. And we were delighted to go along and support this next chapter in shop's life (Pasha was on Well Street before). It was a wonderful and glittery affair surrounded by all the lovely clothes and decorative jewellery that Pasha is known for. Well done Shida for making all this happen!

I reprint here Julie's speech:
Thanks to all of you for coming here tonight. And especially thanks to Shida for inviting all of you and for inviting me. I am Julie and by dint of being married to Jon, the Town Mayor, I am currently the Mayoress. I am delighted to be here on this special evening.
As many of you know, Jon's vision is to make Buckingham an even better place in which to live, work, study, visit and play. And his chosen word for this year is 'ambition'. 
Ambition and dreams are important to all of us, and Shida is fulfilling her ambitions by expanding her shop, and therefore definitely making  Buckingham a better place to shop! 
So I am thrilled to support and rejoice with her and with you by officially declaring the all new Pasha open!!
My photography was limited on Saturday night but here is a brief glimpse of the evening and indeed the shop. But I encourage you to explore the new shop as soon as you can. You will get a very warm welcome from Shida and her colleagues.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Treasured Mayoral Days!