Saturday 28 October 2017

It's what the skate park is for!

Julie and I enjoyed a super chilled afternoon watching the young scooterists, bmx bikers, skateboarders and even unicyclists make great use of our park down by the bridge.

Well done to George and Jimmy who I brought all this together - and indeed well done to everyone who make today a success! Thank you! I hope the next one is not too far away.

We enjoyed the music, the ambience, the enthusiasm and the raw skill of everyone taking part. And I would like award everyone with a Commendation of Participation and Excellence! It was a delight to see so many young people enjoying a good time together.

Here are some pics. Firstly thank you to the young woman who decorated my face!


The sun begins to set


Graffitti by T


Another shot of the setting sun


Like a modern day Breugel painting


The original Breugel I was thinking of!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Treasured Mayoral Days!